Re: Re: Re: To All "Lost Opportunity Believers"

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:22:27 +1100

At 02:54 PM 25/01/05, Jane wrote:
>Well... to *coordinate* such an effort, it is. At
>least, someone needs to coordinate it. Having it done
>in random incompatible chunks would not be good. Then
>again, we generally check what we create against each
>other, via lists or private email, so not much
>incompatibility seems to ensue. Maybe we don't need
>the coordination? At least, we don't as long as
>Issaries join in the mutual networking and
>cross-checks. That seems to be the problem - the rest
>of us have an idea, we say "how about this, guys?" and
>it gets improved, shot down, incorporated or whatever.
>Issaries get an idea, they're trying to make money, so
>they keep it secret until it's in print. So we can't
>check against it. I don't see an answer to that.

  A project leader and a limited-access 'playtest' list. The limit is not who of us is on it but who can add themselves to it. Then we hammer it to death, the project leader sorts it out, puts it past Greg as a single document, then we give it to Issaries. Greg, Steve, or someone they designate who knows Greg's desires in the area should be on the list.   If it's good enough, we get listed kudos on the website. ;) Or the doc is sold through SJGames' e23 pdf sales site and we all get a cut.

--
| Paul May               | paul.robert.may_at_...
| Kax Hoplodyne, Ltd     | kax_at_...
| MIB 1138; RD Australia | the_kax_at_...
| PGP key on www.pgp.net | spell_at_...

    I'm an omnitheist. You can't have too many messiahs.