Obscure Leader Cults [was: Re: Vinga Dar magic?]

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:30:19 +1100

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:07:06 -0000, Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...> wrote:
> This hits on a good idea. It is often said and written that we only
> see those aspects most likely to matter to player characters. Whose
> to say that Heler clans do not have a Heler the Father/Mother aspect
> which has all the bits and bobs you might like a leader to have.

Well, for this clan I tweaked Anatyr and Dar, and invented Helerdar (*wince*) and a Helering counterpart to Elmalhara (with a similar, water-associated, field-blessing Secret). These sorts would have been incredibly important to clan and tribal politics, so I thought I had better have some idea of how they "worked" in case some player decided to become (or start out) as a worshipper of one of them.

> Just because its not *canon* (ie has been written - yet) doesn't
> mean it doesn't exist. If you know what I mean.

I was sort of wondering what happened to the Helering clans. Did they really all get wiped out (by glaciers?)?.

--
John Machin