Re: Kolati

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:04:50 -0800

> Are the keywords for Kolati Heortling shaman anywhere to be found,
> by any chance?

The official writeup has been languishing because of Pendragon, ILH2, Men of the Sea, etc. Greg and I have been working on him (and Sedredosa - and the whole "animist Orlanthi" stuff) for a while now. But it's been a case of "okay, we have some breathing space between projects, let's look at this again" rather than steady progress. One of these days he'll get out...

RR
- Richelieu