Re: Re: Starting Practitioners

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:41:10 -0800

> right, so the starting practitioner does get;
>
> a Lunemari spirit
> a moon spirit
> a Full Moon spirit
> a Half Moon spirit
> a Hollow moon spirit
> a waning moon spirit
> and a waxing moon spirit

Actually, according to page 18 he gets one of each of the *Practice* spirits, but not Tradition. So *By the Rules*, he'd get one each of Full/Half/Hollow/Waxing/Waning spirits, but not a Lunemari or a plain ol' vanilla "Moon Spirit".

(though you might want to restrict the fetches for a character whose writeup says: "And he just joined the Five Spirit Moons Practice". See http://www.glorantha.com/support/hq_faq.html#Heroes: "Question: I can't find anywhere in the rules where it states how many feats a beginning hero starts with if he chooses to be a devotee. Is it all the feats listed for his affinities, or just 3 per affinity?" The answer to the question is on page 18, but there is more info in that answer than just a page number.

> So, 5 talents, selected from League magic and Common magic. Got
> it. Cheers!!

Glad to help.

RR
- Richelieu