RE: Donadar and Humakt

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 20:43:16 +0100

> Umm, Jane, look at the attribution for the Humakt writeup on page 2...

If I had the book to hand, not on loan, I might. I was going from memory. If the attribution says what I guess it might from context, does it give you any pleasure to realise that I've used it so much I can quote chunks of it? And that that bit of the book disintegrated long ago? It's even more of a wreck than my KoS :(

So: Donandar? A Dondandar/Humakti joint sub-cult for the regimental piper? Does Branagh Skirling-Drone fit in there anywhere?