Re: Submitting myths and the fan policy

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 05:52:52 -0000

Jeff Richard wrote:

> No, most of us followed the unwritten rules. However, there are
> significant legal advantages to having the rules codified and told
> to all.

Interviewer: I've been told Issaries nailed your head to the floor.

Stig: No. Never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to buy his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

Interviewer: But the police have film of Issaries actually nailing your head to the floor.

Stig: (pause) Oh yeah, he did that.

Interviewer: Why?

Stig: Well he had to, didn't he? I mean there was nothing else he could do, be fair. I had transgressed the unwritten law.

Interviewer: What had you done?

Stig: Er... well he didn't tell me that, but he gave me his word that it was the case, and that's good enough for me with old Issaries. I mean, he didn't *want* to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He wanted to let me off. He'd do anything for you, Issaries would...

Cheers, Nick