Re: Ho hum! re the Vogarth enquiry....

From: joshua neff <joshua_neff_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:03:11 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question. The people who can answer your question all have lives--they don't monitor this list 24/7, waiting for someone to ask a question. Some of them are actually working hard on various HeroQuest supplements, trying to get them out before fans start complaining.

A little patience will go a long way. Every question I've asked on this list has been answered, and answered well. Not immediately, but eventually.

> So no one can answer about whether an Orlanth
> initiate can devote to
> Vogarth???? I'd like to get him written up before
> my next session if
> possible.
>
> Regards in hope
> Rob