RE: Using the flaws of others...

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 17:33:21 +0100

>>So, what we don't have in the HQ system is a way to
>>use other people's flaws and personality traits
>>against them.

[draconic example snipped]

Isn't there? I thought there was something along those lines in the rules as written. If not, its an easy extension of the basic mechanic - applying the flaw as a -ve augment on the opposition is exactly the sort of thing I'd give to a player who had done their homework and prepared themselves properly.

Indeed I'll go further and say that 'Research Your Opponent In Order To Exploit Their Weaknesses and Negate Their Strengths' is a damned good structure for a session (or indeed a campaign-arc).

Regards
Luke