Re: Using the flaws of others...

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:16:23 -0500

>From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>

>Ok, so what do you guys do?� Do you let your PCs
>stumble accidentally onto the flaws of the NPCs?

I don't stat out NPCs for the most part, truth be told. I just base resistances on what seems suitable. So, sure, if it seems that the character has a flaw being exploited, then I'll take that into consideration. But it's pretty rare.

Where this comes up more often is when player heroes go up against player heroes. In that case, they often have learned of each other's flaws. Anyone who notes an applicable one brings it up. Including the owner. I think that in the play I've seen, players bring up their own flaws far more often than I do.

Mike