Re: Concentration, Lunars and Conversion

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:26:19 -0800

> I love your analysis, though. :) Still, I might be remembering wrong, but
doesn`t the highest level of each system require concentration? Shamans have to concentrate, no? Devotees have to concentrate. I thought Wizards had to concentrate. (I may be misremembering that.)

Magus/magi have to concentrate, but we don't have rules for them yet. The Sorcery magical keywords in the main rules do not require concentration (unlike Devotee and Shaman, which *do*)

> It does make sense that those furthest along the path of a given religion
have the most to lose by abandoning their old ways. (Mind you, since at that level they have often given up all other magic, switching to Lunar would strip them of concentration bonus, all their magic, and probably result in them being hit by spirits of reprisal.)

Ah, but your new buddies in the Lunar Way will (hopefully) protect you against the wrath of the barbarian gods.

RR
- Richelieu