Re: Re: Extended contests - followers as augments or AP batteries?

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:01:15 +0000 (GMT)

> Just as an Active PC is only "Active" with one skill and
> augmenting with all the others, the Augmenting PC is
> Augmenting with one skill and augmenting his augments with the
> rest...

Yep, that does make sense.

> It makes sense to me, any way, even if that isn't explained
> very well. (And there are probably cases where it would make
> sense to augment seperately with two skills, but I'd suspec
> they are the exception rather than the rule...)

However the situation Jane described is more like a horde vs a horde. So both sides get to group their efforts through one leader, even though on other contests they may act as other sized groups (4 heros + followers).

To me the logic would be: You need to have some guys to look big and tough then it doesn't matter that they take their orders from your friend just the number of them is the important factor.

Gavain