Magic vrs Psyshology

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:26:00 -0800

> > so obviously it is difficult
> > magic - lets assign it a penalty of 15W
>
> When healing magic can stick people's limbs back on,
> I'm not at all convinced this is the right example for
> what you're trying to show.

Remember that when cast on a magical being (humans count as such, being able to use magic & all), magic only rarely takes the default 14 resistance. Even if you *want* the magic to happen, it would besisted by "Overweight" at whatever rate you assign it. Plus, it might be a demon/spirit of obesity that you're fighting, which would defend with it's own ability rating.

RR
- Richelieu