Re: Re: simple contest outcomes file

From: Light Castle <light.castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:04:56 -0800 (PST)

I just wanted to inform everyone that I figured out what the problem in the spreadsheet was and fixed it. I will try to upload the corrected version to the list tonight or tomorrow. (The fix means it will still work in Excel, but will also work in OpenOffice Calc now.)

  LC

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:

But it's more fun that way :)

While you're playing with that sort of thing, you might like to see if this that I loaded up as a Xmas present for the list does anything for you. It runs on my PDA (Mobile Excel) so you never know.