Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:22:04 -0500

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>... less than a complete victory leaves the patient at
>"Injured", which if they were only Hurt to begin with
>may not be what you wanted :(

One thing I love about HQ healing is that if the healer fails, they can suffer some backlash of some sort. So, while the services of healers are probably quite sought after, healers themselves are probably a bit stingy with it's use. Which gives a mechanical explanation for why healing probably isn't used in every circumstance for every health problem.

In the Swenstown example, simply give the healers the "multiple target" penalties for all of the folks that are wounded, and then the real question becomes whether or not they'll end up exploding trying to do all that magic.

Mike