Re: Re: New writeups on www.glorantha.com

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:21:23 -0700

> I have a question about the Serdrodosa Practice. Early in the
> description, it implies that Serdrodosa is misapplied worship (of
> Asrelia/Ty Kora Tek). Then it mentions a Spirit Ally. Normally,
> misapplied ecstatic worship of a theistic deity does not allow for a
> spirit ally according to the rules - is Serdrodosa a specific
> exception to that rule?

Yes.

If anything in either Kolat or Serdrodosa contradicts the rules, it was intentional, and relatively unique to that entity (ie, there may be *some* other enitites out there that break the rules in a similar fashion, but it is not the expected behavior of a Spirit Tradition or Misapplied worship).

RR
- Richelieu