Re: Another carmanian question

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:54:28 -0000

> My reading of ILH-1 is "no". Carmanians have a specific group of
> sorcerers, who don't have an associated church or saintly orders, and
> the dominant religion is theistic.

Hum... Now that I can read the book (I was out of home), It isn't clear for me:

p. 42.
"[...] A few people use wizardry instead of theism [...] benefit from Idovanic blessings. An orderly joins one of the sample saintly orders listed below [Antonio: where are them???], a magus one of the sample wizardly schools. A liturgist may or may not join a saintly order, at his option".

Perhaps in the official rules only Magi are Adepts and normal viziers only could be orderlies, liturgist, and so (or theist)?

Regards,

Antonio