Re: Relationships

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:40:52 +0100 (BST)

They provide augments using that daft community support chart for one thing. For example I go on a Heroquest and instead of adding up all my "supported by" relationships bonuses I have look up on the table to see who's supporting me, in what role and then get an augment.

Not a big fan. And I don't like the reflexive, symetric interpretation most people put on them, but again that's another story.

Cheers,

Ash