Re: More on augments...

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:10:16 +0200

Selon Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>:

> Hi Phillipe,
>
> My current thinking is:
>
> - keep after the event bumping the way it is,
> although I can see that being binned
>
> - let 1 HP spent before the roll do some sort of one
> off super-augment which will last one exchange or
> simple contest
>
> - give 1 HP to the opposition to use one of their
> abilities as super-augment which will last one
> exchange or simple contest

You may want to give 1 HP to another player to use his ability as a super-augment. Though it doesn't cost you friend anything, so maybe not. And people would cross super-augments ("I give you +30 from my relation to clan chief, you give me +30 from your relation to the can chief"). Net cost: 0 HP. So hum, not like this.