Re: Magic of the Lunar Imperial University

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:24:13 -0400

Namaste.

In my Lunar campaign, one of my players is playing a Graduate of the Lunar University.

In addition to his Ordinate of Irripi Ontor Specialized Magic Keyword, I've allowed him to add "Graduate of the Lunar University" as another Keyword. Within it, asides from abilities related to his areas of study, which in this case are verboten God Learner Lore and Entropy, I've allowed him to create personal Formularies related to his areas of speciality.

Keyword: Graduate of the Circles of Infinite Knowledge 10M Abilities: Basic Applied Theology 13M, Create Circle of Knowledge, Entropic Science 15M, Lore of the Lunar University, Monomyths of the Knowledge Gods, Rune Lore 13M, The Seven Mother Ritual
Personality: Educated, Elite
Relationships: To Mentor, To Secret God-Learner Study Group

Formulary: *Second Age History* (Discern Second Age Connection, God-Learner Rune Casting, Uncover Hidden Mystery, Scry Item History)

Formulary: *Barbarian Affairs* (Understand Foreign Points of View, Diffuse Hostility and Ignorance, Mask Entropic Resonance, Inspire Hope in Downtrodden)

Both these Formularies are Lunar, of course. Also, depending on one's major in the University, one could use Lunar Affinities or Spirits as the case may be, but I've always viewed the University as being more connected to Lunar Sorcery.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."