Re: Wardings

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:54:43 +0000 (GMT)

As you say there are a few of that type of magic around.

> Warding though I remember as a spell people would cast on doorways and
> around the vampire's sarcophagus so that when the adventurers rushing
> in to stake him they'd get hit by damage and countermagic just before
> all those piles of rags in the corner turned out to be Great Troll
> Zombies. Not sure who'd do that these days. Probably a sorcerer
> somewhere.

Yes this is the sort that I was missing. I just made a Humakti improvise one from his Death affinity to trap a load of scorpion men. It's a fairly free form game so that was OK. I just wanted to know if the rest of you have noticed the lack of the Wardings and what you did about it when you did. Gavain