Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:45:10 -0000

Why is it that I GM'd every week for 2 and a half years and never once remotely even stumbled on this issue?

I think the problem revolves around people playing the system as if it was turn based like most rpgs. You know, you hit me, I hit you, you hit me, I hit you....until someone keels over. You are of course free to do this, but it is this mode of play that is the root of your consternation I would diagnose.

The clue is in the title: simple contest. Roll once, get result. If you feel you need more die rolling go extended. Get result.

Job done.

Regards
Rob