Re: Problems with a player's 100 words

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:57:26 -0000

Actually, looking again, the ancestral symbiont is quite interesting for a Humakti, as are sneaky and elusive.

And it is interesting to note that he doesn´t have any friends.

LongswordS (note the S!) - he´s not thirteen is he? What does he plan to do with two longswords? You should definitely allow him the extra two word´s for Ash´s Small Cock (as it were).

You can have fun with the weightless armour too, when it gets breezy.

Sam.

p.s. The other suggestion is to direct him to the responses to his 100 words on this list :)
p.p.s. We´re all just jealous, really, and wish we had thought of doing it like this...