Re: 100-words, catchphrases

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:05:41 +0000 (GMT)

> On December 17, 2006 11:29 am, Jane Williams wrote:
> > Thanks, but I'd hate to run the character based on
> > this.
>
> I probably would, but then depending on the rate of
> HP given out, I could set
> him off in a different direction pretty quickly.

"If I was going there, I wouldn't start from here." No, thanks.

> *nod* makes sense. It does seem hard to justify why
> a single phrase can't be more than one ability.

Or an ability implied by the whole. Scyld, for instance, might have "good publicity" as an ability. Or, if you didn't know the context of the extract, give him a skald as a follower.

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of Vi_at_gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html