Re: Re: Character Generation

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 20:20:01 +0000 (GMT)

Ash:
> > The central observation that lead me to this
> method
> > was that every character in every game I've played
> in
> > or GMed has one or two things they develop to the
> > exclusion of everything else.

Trotksy:
> How strange. That's very much not my experience.

What puzzles me is that it isn't my experience of gaming with Ashley, either. I've been a player in his game. I've just been reading back through my initial character sheet (drafts 1 to 3). Ash, remember Valensta? The Maran Gori with the triceratops called Trixie, the bagpipe-playing admirer, the annoying little sister, and the taste for romantic poetry? The one whose character sheet wouldn't fit on one page unless we used very small fonts?

I see she ended up with two homeand keywords, both at 15, that must have saved some time playing with breakpoints! :)

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html