Re: Aldryami keywords?

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:18:19 -0000

Thanks. Sadly, I am unlikely to be getting any issues of anything I havenīt already got (e.g. Tradetalk #14) any time soon. Iīm more interested in the magic keywords anyway, so this helps.

The other aspect to this is that dryads have their talents (and you could argue that the dryads are actually spirits too). It does look like a mixed bag for which the Lunar approach would serve as a model. As Mike says, it is another magic system.

Sam.
p.s. Mike - you might like to include the Cosmic stuff in there as well - the Arachne Solara magic you canīt actually get at so easily, Donandar, (Aldrya?)