Re: PC Power Level and Advancement (was Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] new guy here)

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:42:32 -0500

I've done this. It has depended on what the goals were of the people involved. Protecting your husband? I'd allow love husband augmented by the combat ability instead of the other way around. Especially if it is a "stand over him, clutching the spear I've yanked from the ground and telling the lunars that if they so much as take one step towards him I will water the snows with their blood and mine".

LC