Re: Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:21:56 -0600

>From: "John Machin" <trithemius_at_...>
>
>I certainly let people use Brave to resist the attacks of Fear Spirits
>and the like. It seems extremely harsh to do otherwise.
>
>This does have a problem in that Fear Spirits now seem pretty useless
>when used on anyone remotely martial (since most have Brave).

The HQ system tends towards very marginal changes in odds, thus favoring the underdog, and keeping percentages near 50% in contests. That is to say, the average warrior might have something like a 40% chance to be adversely affected by a Fear Spirit. That hardly seems "useless."

Mike

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/