Re: Moon Design - HeroQuest and QuestWorlds update

From: fbelite <rmaddy_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:33:30 -0000

OK, the fb in my username does stand for fan boy, but ...

That is SO good to hear.

Starting way back with the RQ, it seemed like every new version had to start at point zero and work forward. I've always enjoyed the new stuff - every new iteration expanded what had been done before and put out really good material, but there was such a delay. All the basics had to be re-established first.

The HQ/HW material from Issaries and Unspoken Word has been really top notch. I'm very glad this announcement doesn't mean an exteneded wait for more of it to come out.

I'll stop gushing now ...

Richard