Re: Spirit Combat

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 13:40:21 -0000

Anything he likes... Yes, it's vague, I know... If he's an Animist, he probably has Spirit Combat, if not, maybe he has a Combat Affinity (or similar magic rating), maybe he's String Willed, maybe he uses 'Scream in terror and run away 10W'. He's have to run bloody fast though...

> Can he use his highest magic ability? Or does he have to use a
skill like
> Strong Willed?

Any of the above.

> If yes to the latter, if he doesn't have any such skill, is his
resistance
> the default 14 or skill default 6, and does that only account for
defending
> or defending and attacking?

14 for a resistance, and that's assuming he can't use something higher at an Improv.

Wulf