Re: Tricky situations List - damage to followers

From: Raul F.R. <eikinskialdi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:39:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

> And another one from me: What can you do to a defeated enemy (as in "I
> tie him up...then slit his throat").

In our game, my players do this constantly, and include interrogation and torture before this.

No very fun for me, they don't allow me using Recurrent Villains (well, I've began to think they are the Real Recurrent Villains ;)), but it's entertaining to listen their in-characters justifications to not look like cruel and bloodthirsty psychopaths:

"Well, I'm an assassin, it's my work!"
"We could not leave witnesses"
"We could not allow they follow us"
"He was evil... and him too.. and him.. well, all of them were!! No, I'm
not of course..." :)

About heroes receiving more damage than followers, perhaps a simple solution is player choosing hero agravate his wounds to reduce wounds of one follower when contest had finished, or instead losing the follower when AP are reduce in middle of a EC, the follower continue and hero falls

Raul

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com