Re: HQuestions char creation - initiation and concentration

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:42:04 +0100 (BST)

> Sticking Glorantha pedant hat on for a mo, isn't
> Destor a subcult of Orlanth Adventurous, or whatever
> he's called these days?
>
> Normally I'd stick "Initiate of Destor" on the
> character sheet, unless the character is a bit weird
> and worships Destor through a different aspect of
> Orlanth, i.e. "Initiate of Destor All-Father."

Yes, I was just trying to remember that. I didn't think you could move sub-cults from one aspect to another the way that was being suggested - we had discussion before about clan chiefs from aspects other than All-father.

Still, that's Gloranthan in-world fact rather than Rules. A minor distinction, perhaps, since the rules concpet *could* exist elsewhere, and it's the rules that are under discussion here.

Come to think of it, the shared sub-cults, like Rigsdal, do the same sort of thing.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html