Re: Hero Bands

From: bertmeister <bertmeister_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:24:13 +0100

Hey Mike!

You nicked my campaign! My chaps are about to storm the gates of Boldhome! As non Glorantha-philes they think this is a jolly jape! Can't wait till they hear about the Lunar army under Fazzur and have to take off for Pavis!!!

Am I a bit thick? (Don't answer) I happen to think that the rules are a bit difficult to grasp. I'm sure it says somewhere that the game is easy to play and narrate. Yeah, only if you have been roleplaying for a minumum of 5 years!!!!!

Rob