Re: Re: Mythic Russia, and Pyrrhic Victories

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:28:32 -0400

No, for numerous reasons.
  1. why 7? It doesn't scale. Sometimes that can be a 1/2 AP bid, sometimes it can be a negligible one. That also means that the type of victory has little to do with the -1.
  2. A -1 doesn't do anything. If I want to disarm you, or cast doubt on your wife's fidelity, what does giving it a -1 do? Very little. It simply isn't dramatic.