Re: Re: Illumination

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:07:24 +0100 (BST)

> > Nysaloran illumination *always* results in
> Occlusion - according to the ILH2
> > definition thereof. A Nysaloran Illuminate cannot
> become a Lunar Immortal, frex.
>
> If I read this right then all Nysaloran illuminates
> are basically at odds with the Cosmic All.

Only according to the Lunar definition, remember.

> > I have a feeling that the Illimunation/ Occlusion
> divide simply does not exist for
> > Nysaloran illumination - you are just
> "Illuminated' .
>
> So no chance of gaining peace with the All?

Sure! Just not in the Lunar sense. A "normal" RQ2/3 Nysalor-type Illuminate just looks at the Lunar hair-splitting, wonders what they're on about, and carries on being interested in all sorts of religions without being bound by them. The Lunar religion being one of them. Lunars may get sanity problems from being "occluded", just as Humakti get problems from breaking geases, but an Illuminate is beyond all that. Unless they choose not to be.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html