Re: Non-Exhaustive Augmenting

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:50:01 -0700 (PDT)

My earliest house rule was that characters could select one pertinent augment from each category of ability, as presented on the HQ character sheet: Skills, Followers, Personality, Relationships and Magic. Most of the time, characters could not find a pertinent ability to use in all five categories and thus had augments somewhat less than the maximum possible. Newly-created characters max out at roughly +10.
--
Michael Schwartz [raconteurx AT yahoo DOT com]

"Language is my playground, and words, its slides and swing-sets." -- yours truly

�In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.� -- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy