Re: Feats, Spells, Charms, etc.

From: Darren <darrenstaples_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:46:57 -0000

> Sounds good to me. One of the better descriptions of how the magic
> systems made a difference, but don't need distinct rules.
> --

So do Feats Spells and Charms have any distinct rules then, or are they all the same rules wise and only differ in their application to the story? From comments made on this list and others and seminars at Tentacles and Continuum, I was under the impressions that Feats, Spells and Charms all followed the same rules, but reading the play test rules this is appears not to be the case and each magical system follows different rules like before?

Darren