Re: HQ2 Extended Contest Question

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:09:11 -0800

>> I'm not going to add substantively to this thread except to say
>> "Huh? HQ2
>> rules? Wha? Where? Gimme?"
>>
>> Please explain?
>>

> There was a playtest edition available at Continuum. It was a
> limited print run (and the rules have been changed since then). The
> real deal is - as I understand it - in production (layout and art).
> No release date has been set yet.

Correct. The rules are currently in Copyedit (that's where all our naughty little grammatical errors are caught). We are also collecting/Commisioning the artwork to go in the book. Once those two tasks are complete, it goes to Layout, then Printing, then Distribution. Since I am still getting used to the current group of editors, artists, layout, and printers, I can't give you a more definitive eta than "I'll be really surprised if it's not out in Q1 2009"

The Worldof Glorantha yahoogroup (WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com) is where "official" announcements are placed, btw.

RR