RE: Re: Relative resistances and narrow/broad abilities

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 19:27:36 -0000

Heya Tim, thanks for the complement!

Will Angmar's ability remain the same? Well the target number will.

I hope to have a stab at clarifying the ideas, in response to your last two paragraphs but I can't do it now.

But a passing shot:

Pass/fail cycle is like keeping a tally so you don't run an unbalanced game. The base resistance starts at 14 when you start your series of sessions and increases a point every three sessions. If you play with starting abilities above the ones laid out in the rules then I'd suggest you start your base resistance at a higher level too. What do other people think?