RE: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 02:37:08 -0000

Hi Eetu

Just to let you know I'm not ignoring posts, I've just been occupied this weekend. I hope to have time to again take part in this discussion this coming week. :-)

I would, however, really like three entries for the Chaos Feature competition from you, Ashley and anyone else reading this! We'd really love to have something from everyone in the tribe and of course, really, as many as possible on the whole - to make voting more meaningful! If you'd like the remit posted again, just say!

Cheers