Re: Re: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:25:29 -0700

If you only have five numbers for skills, this is not harder. In your head, it seems that you can put qualifiers like "Experienced" and "Veteran" on people, effectively parring down to just a few buckets. This should be no harder to do when you are looking at numbers, as opposed to a verbal description.
Effectively, that's what the number of Masteries in a skill does, anyway. Just no ideally.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...