RE: Re: The merits of relative and absoluteresistances (HQ1 and HQ2)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:05:39 -0000

Agreed. It is hard to discuss with all the information on one side.

Suffice to say, as a parting shot: I have been running and playing HQ2 since Continuum last year and have found it to be a really good way to tell Gloranthan (and another setting/genre) stories. The biggest adjustment for me started some time beforehand when I started to learn how to run story games instead of simulationist ones.

So, Trotsky, what Gloranthan game *do* you like?