Re: Scenarios

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 02:29:19 -0000

> People who want to adhere to HQ2's "Creative Agenda" certainly shouldn't be opting out. But I'm not convinced by the argument that his "creative agenda" should be the overriding concern of people more interested in playing the game than discussing role-playing theory.

Have I even once discussed role-playing theory? To be honest, I don't really buy into that narrativist-simulationist Grand Theory debate. I think I've told a few people I think the "intended to play using miniatures" and "not intended to play using miniatures" distinction is more significant. :)

Just to establish the facts: on the Moon Design Team, I play the game and have little interest discussing theory. David plays the game and has little interest in discussing theory. Neil plays the game and has little interest in discussing theory. Ian plays the game and dabbles in discussing theory.

Jeff