Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 08:10:41 -0700

Rob Helm ran an extended scenario based on Charles Stross's "Laundry" stories (e.g. Atrocity Archives). Worked fine, and I'd certainly play again.

I've been toying with a science fiction game inspired by Michael Swanwick's Vacuum Flowers.

And, well, the system works pretty nicely for Glorantha. (My HQ2 game recently wrapped up. It was Second Age Anadikki, and seemed to be very popular.) Only question is where and when (if our group hadn't already played Hero Wars era Sartar, upcoming Sartar Book would make the decision a no-brainer.)

--

David Dunham