Re: Re: When HQ2 comes out what genres and settings will you use?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 12:48:50 -0400

Those all sound like interesting choices.

I'd probably be interested in doing something swashbuckly as well. And, to be honest, I really do kind of want to run something that feels like an old-school D&D world with it, just to see what it brings out of that kind of setting.

Oh, and Jorune. I've always secretly wanted to run a short campaign in that world with a different system.
LC