Re: Re: Man Rune

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:29:08 -0700

Well, yes, Daka Fal is the source of people/ancestors and in RQ2 granted Man and Spirit. But his cult would now be a spirit practice, with the followers not directly getting their magic from "his" runes. And to some degree, the same is said for Aldrya, with elves getting a mixed spirit/divine benefit from their worship.

What other example were you thinking of. I'm quite curious if there is a match that would demonstrate that the forms had "powers", like the Power runes.

--Todd