Re: Re: Man Rune

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:26:34 -0400

I always thought the Man rune was connected to:
1)  Ancestral practices.
2)  Bonds of community
3)  The relationship between the human race and non-humans.  For
example, in Teshnos, the Man Rune that Calyz has is useful for dealing with Fethloni Elves and Babadi Dwarrves, who are friends of that Panethon. But conversely, the Vithelan God Karki's Man rune was good at beating up anti-God races.

-S. Santo Sengupta
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."