Changing Magic Systems (was missapplied worship)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:58:13 -0400

Apparently, you CAN'T change systems after you've gotten yourself established in one. I admit that this sounds more reasonable than a simple change

Apparently, I've screwed up and mistook changing pantheon's for changing magic-systems. Mea culpa.

I guess whatever system you are 'initiated' into, pretty much dictates your perception of the otherworld. It is remarkably hard to change. I supose its like formatting a disk. You're stuck with yoru OS till you scrub the machine and start over anew. Illumination is apparently an *uncontrolled* change to being a part of the Mystic structure. There may be other forms of enlightenment out there too which are less catastrophic but I, a mere initiate, do not have access to such notes and information. =)

Jeff