Quick reference sheet

From: Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:04:48 +0300

"Cucumber sandwiches, anyone?"

Well, not quite. I translated the quick reference sheet I've been using into English, and uploaded both a single-page PDF and the OpenOffice original into the group file area.

It crams most of the three pages of tables at the back of the book onto a single page.

Missing: the separate augmentation resistance column, and the tables to compute resistances based on number sessions. (The latter is encoded in the OO sheet, though.)

Also, be advised that the climactic scene consequences are fudged a bit in order to collapse them into the same column with rising action -- this may not be what you want.

The resistances are based on a top ability of 28, grab the .ods and fill in any number you like should you need something different.

Anyways, hope it is of some use to someone.

Cheers,