Re: Re: Augment-only stats

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 19:01:30 -0500

Possible. And I do see those as useful rules. But to me they are just credibility rules. It is credible to use this kind of magic to do this. I am in favour of using the same at all levels.

I strongly doubt either of us would have any actual trouble playing in each other's games.

I also forgot to thank you for actually presenting other places you would make an "augment only" ruling outside of Gloranthan magic, which was helpful. Obviously some people find this a rule that could be interesting to apply generally, even if I do not. (Which tamps down some of my "why did they bother" issues, since some people do find it helpful.)

LC