Re: Re: stretches and credibility checks - anyone else having difficulty?

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:44:11 +0000

Options, without fudging:
  1. "SO you want to take him down silently, not with a Wilhelm scream? That's a toughie too, you're much more likely to get insta-kill if you creep up and knife..."
  2. As before, "He's down, what are you doing about the body, getting from here to the body silently, etc etc"

Remember, find out what their goal is: presumably it's to kill the guard AND get in undetected. THAT's the goal that's governed or modified by pass/fail cycles.

--
Pete Darby